First Visit Experience
Our warm, professional team will always make your dental care experience a comfortable, efficient and positive one. Upon arriving at your first visit to Woodward Dental Practice here is what to expect:
- When you arrive our friendly staff will greet you and ask you to fill out a new patient form which will detail your medical and dental history. However, if you prefer you can download it here and fill it in the comfort of your own home.
- If you arrive early you can relax in our comfortable, modern waiting room with a variety of lifestyle, fashion, and gossip reading materials will be available as well as a TV and toys for children.
- One of our team will show you into one of our surgeries, fully equipped with state of the art facilities.
- The dentist will introduce themselves and conduct a total oral examination of your teeth and gums and discuss the results with you. This examination will include:
- i. A tour of your mouth, appearing on an overhead monitor, through our inter oral camera, while the dentist explains what you are seeing.
- ii. Any x-rays that may be required, with our low dose x-ray machine.
- Our experience dentist will then provide you an overview of the state of your dental health. If require, all information surrounding different treatment options will be explained for you to consider. This is designed to educate you on any problems and the various courses of action available so you can make an informed decision on your dental treatment. We aim to give you the optimum information for the best oral care.
Your Medical and Dental History
As a new patient to our practice we have a lot to catch up on. To gain a complete overview of your Medical and Dental History to help facilitate in providing you with high quality dental care, we will request that you complete a new patient form.
You can download and print the new patient form here:
Same Day Emergency Treatment
At Woodward Dental Practice we understand that dental treatment is often unexpected and resultant from an emergency. For this reason we do offer after hours dental care for emergency appointments, however please note that this services is only available for existing patients.
For new patients with a dental emergency, we will always endeavour to fit you in as soon as possible.
Patient Payment Plans
At Woodward Dental Practice, Wellington, we understand that dental treatment can often place stress on an individual or family budget. However we also know that this treatment is often required in a timely fashion. To help ease the financial stress placed on our patients we are pleased to provide a range of flexible payment solutions.